Friday, July 27, 2007

You stink!

No...not you. I would never say such a thing. Buddy stinks. I seriously think my dog has intestinal issues because the amount of gas that he produces is ridiculous. Now before you run away...this post is not all about my stinky dog, so bear with me...I just thought this was funny.

This morning I was in the bathroom getting ready for work as usual. Buddy was laying in his normal spot by the tub munching on his breakfast. You see Buddy is quite social and prefers to eat with company so I kill two birds with one stone and just bring his bowl into the bathroom with us. So, he was eating and I was brushing my teeth.....and all of a sudden he farts...loudly. Talk about clearing a room...I mean come on. This went on all morning. By the time I left for work my house smelled horrible.

Anyhoo, what I really wanted to post about was my plans for this evening. My friend Jen's birthday is today and she and her hubby are having a BBQ tonight to celebrate. I'm pretty excited because I love an excuse to have a party. I bought her a cute pair of shoes and a pair of earrings and I baked her a birthday cake. As far as I know I am spending the night at her house because I don't have a designated driver. I probably won't drink much anyway after last weekend, but better safe than sorry.

Saturday I am hoping for nice weather so I can go swimming. I would really like to go to the creek and swim, but noone will go with me. Everyone always votes for the pool...oh well. I will hopefully remember my camera and will get some pictures to post. I hope everyone has a great weekend!!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

What a great friend you are! Shoes and earrings and you baked a cake? If she doesn't flip out properly, please move to Michigan and I'll show you how it's done. (Apropos of nothing, I am a size 8, I prefer silver, and German Chocolate would go down just right. And your preferences are?)

Melly` said...

Oh yes... always knew I wanted you as a friend too! And.. whats a dog fart between friends huh? Wait till he rolls in dead bats... that's true love....

littlemissy555 said...

Thank you Melissa! She was more than grateful and I got plenty of hugs and thank yous ;0) I would love to come visit Michigan so I will keep your preferences in mind ;0) (I am a size 5 or kids 2.5, I like silver too, and I adore yum-yum cake (chocolate with cream cheese and chocolate chips)) Wow, I really have a thing for parentheses don't I ?

Thank you Melly! You didn't tell me your shoe size, jewelery preference, and fav. cake variety! A good friend must know these things ;0) And, DEAD BATS?? I'm not sure I want to know how that came about ;0p

Melly` said...

We had a hail storm once that killed a heap of fruit bats. My dogs took it upon themselves to roll on their dead bodies. Charming. Just lovely. Intoxicatingly revolting that ensued mad dog bathing activities at 2 am. (My dogs sleep with me)

Both dogs were so very pleased with their odour.. they didnt want to part with it.

I have had visitors I dont want sometimes that I try to mentally will the dogs.... find a dead bat and roll... sadly my ESP is not working yet.