Monday, May 12, 2008

The case of the disappearing Missy!


Well, here I am. And, contrary to popular belief, I did not fall off the face of the earth...thank goodness. I have been so busy lately and blogging has just not been on the top of my priority list...but I have really missed reading blogs and writing too (but not as much as reading).

As you can probably see from the picture, I have been disappearing in more than one way. Stress has that effect on me...I am back to the same size I was (if not a little smaller) than I was in high school. Not to worry though...

My little niece is getting so big and is finally walking! She is such a sweet little girl and I just love spending time with her. This Mothers' Day was my sister's first and it was really special for her.

I have been trying my best to make due with the current living situation, but my roommate is really working on my last nerve. Hopefully before long Jeremy and I will be getting a place together and I won't have to deal with her as a roommate.

My relationship with Jeremy has been going great. It is so nice to have finally met someone that I feel so comfortable with. He has really made a difference in my life:).

Well, I just wanted to check in with everyone and let you know that I didn't forget about this little page. I will hopefully have a little more time now to update, but we shall see. I will be checking in on what I've missed and I will try my best to comment....:0)

3 comments:

Melissa said...

MISSY! I'm glad you're back!

Spill it, more details about Jeremy please.

I'm glad to hear you've been doing well and are happy (other than the current roommate situation).

littlemissy555 said...

Hello Melissa! Glad to be back. I will be sure to post more about Jeremy so you have all the goods ;0)

Angela said...

Welcome back!