Thursday, May 22, 2008

Killer Weekend

I can only hope that everyone had as much fun this weekend as I did. Did you ever have one of those weekends? You know, the kind where everything just falls into place and the whole weekend is a blast? Anyone? Well anyway, that is how my weekend went.

I spent Friday night at my cousin's house watching movies and playing with the kids. We had a lot of fun and the kids love to wrestle with me. So Friday was good, but Saturday was a blast. I got to sleep in a little bit and when I got up my roommate was getting ready to leave for the day...BONUS!!! So, I took the opportunity to do some things around the house...in my jammies. Saturday night the gang went out to a place called the Village to hear our fav. local band. Jeremy works with the drummer and they really kick ass....great show. I had a few beers, danced until I couldn't feel my legs anymore, sang, and got to hang out with my friends. I really wished that the night didn't have to end.

Sunday was much more low key. I stayed at Jeremy's house because I had been drinking (don't drink and drive!!!) and we spent all day Sunday in bed. I couldn't tell you how many movies we watched or how much Guitar Hero we played, but it was nice to not do anything. Here are some pictures from Saturday:


Here we have Brandon, Ryan, Steph, Jeremy, and Eddie doing Jager Bombs.


Ryan and Jeremy hamming it up for Steph and acting crazy...


Steph loves the fact that I am tiny and picks me up for no reason sometimes :0)




And this picture (or should I say the beverage) led to this:



I was having such a blast at this point, and I really love this picture for some reason.

Last but not least...a good picture of Jeremy and I...love this one too!



Now just to show how busy I have been, I started this entry on Monday and it is now Thursday....yeah I am awesome I know ;0). I hope everyone has a great Memorial Day weekend!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.