Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Changes

Change is something that I think is difficult (to some degree) for everyone. I have always struggled with change. I am a creature of habit and/or routine, if you will. The bigger the change, the harder it is for me to adjust. As you all know, I've had quite a bit of big changes going on in a short period of time. That is part of the reason that I haven't been around much lately. I needed some time to take stock of the situation and deal with it.

Most of my stuff is finally out of Tony's house, so that is good I guess. My new roomie and I haven't killed each other yet, so that is also good. I'm finally starting to get settled. I really really really miss my dog, which as you have probably guessed is one of the hardest things for me to deal with right now. I miss Tony too, but we talk often so that is nice. I'm thankful that we are able to be friends.

As of right now, I don't have internet access at home, and I don't know when I might get it. We live in the boonies so I either have to pay a small fortune for a card for my laptop, or settle for dial up. I really don't want dial up. So, the only time I have to check in is at work and I've been crazy busy lately. So, don't think that I've completely disappeared...I'm still reading, I just don't have time to comment like I would like to.

So, all in all I'm not doing so bad. It could be worse and it could be better. I'm just taking everything one day at a time. It always amazes me how things work out. It may not seem like it at the moment, but I am sure that something good will come out of all of this. It better! ;0)

7 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm glad you're back! No matter how sporadic your posts may be for awhile, you can bet I'll be checking in.

All the best to you!

littlemissy555 said...

Thank you Melissa! I'm glad to be back. Hopefully I'll have internet access soon.

Nanette said...

Good to see you!

I am one that hates change also, so I can empathize.

Keep the positive attitude! :D

littlemissy555 said...

Thank you Nan! I'm trying to see the bright side ;0)

Angela said...

I hate change too, but it's one of those things that you look back on in a bit and realize that it was for the best. Hang in there!

DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

Change is never a bad thing....Oh, and when you get that internet, especially the fast one, you won't regret it, I can promise you that....

But, there is nothing like being able to go home to the seclusion and solitude of the boonies...

Later...

Anonymous said...

hey there! finally caught up reading your blog and wow...hope you're all good...change is good, change is good :)

now, where you be??? *knock*knock*