Sunday, August 05, 2007

Almost

Well, I know that I posted that Tony and I were trying to work on things, BUT at this time I'm afraid it's in vain. We have decided that it would be best for me to move out. I have gotten an offer from my boss to rent out his old house. This works out because he is fine with me having Buddy. See, I told you I have uncanny luck. While I am definitely heartbroken, as is Tony, our main goal is to preserve the friendship. We hope that this may bring us back together one day, but I am honestly not getting my hopes up as I don't want to get let down.

I haven't really finalized anything with my boss yet and I don't know when this may occur, but I am kind of relieved that everything is out in the open. So, I just wanted to let you know what was happening. I am going to try to keep posting, but we shall see.

In other news, the weekend was fantastic (except for the moving thing). The cancer benefit was awesome.....it was very hot out but everyone had a great time. After the benefit, I went home, showered and went to a local club to see another band play....totally awesome!!! I made some new friends and got to hear some great music.

I will be sure to let you know what's happening, but for now I need to go sit somewhere quiet.....

5 comments:

Nanette said...

Oh my sweetheart! A big hug is on the way. Take care of you!

Melissa said...

It's hard when a relationship changes, but you're going to land on your feet. I'm glad you have a place lined up when when you need it, and that Buddy will be right there with you.

Add my hug to Nanette's, please.

MrRyanO said...

That's too bad...I hope your new place is kick ass.

littlemissy555 said...

Thanks guys! You are very much appreciated ;0)

Adamity73 said...

Chin up, Missy. I know it's gotta be tough, but it shall work out. Peace.