Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Parents

Don't get me wrong, I love my parents more than anything. But, they are not really helping me keep my composure right now. My mom called my crying the other morning because she felt bad that they just moved 2.5 hours away. I assured her that everything was fine and that it was perhaps a good thing for me to work out by myself. My dad on the other hand has me stressed out because I just know that at some point he'll have a few too many Miller Lites and want to call and harass Tony. Well, it's possible anyway. Tony is usually smart enough not to answer the phone.

So, not only am I stressing and being mopey, but throw two caring parents into the mix who are trying to help in there own way and we have ourselves a mess. Or I do should I say. But it too shall pass.

My boss's rental that I told you about....not a chance I'm staying there. I know my boss is trying to help me out, but it is just a tiny little.....shack? That might not be the right word, but lets just say it's not in the best condition....not horrible (maybe I'm being a bit snotty) but it's certainly not great. I've been looking through the paper for apartments and I've come to the conclusion that I may just have to leave Buddy behind. I obviously don't want to, but there are many places that don't allow big dogs and I don't know how fair it would be to force him from a big house into a small apartment. I don't want him to be uncomfortable and not have enough space. So, we shall see what happens there. I know that Tony would take excellent care of him for me, so that's not an issue.

I have a job interview tonight for an evening position, part time. So, I should finish getting ready. I will let you know how I make out ;0)

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Ah, parents.

Sorry to hear the boss's rental fell through. You will find something, and I'm still hoping you can bring Buddy with you.

Melly` said...

They just love you.

I so hope the near future wont be too hard for you. Best wishes for you and Buddy.

MrRyanO said...

Good luck with the job interview!

Angela said...

Good luck, things will start turning around soon!

Nanette said...

That is heartbreaking about possibly leaving Buddy...I admire you greatly for being willing to make the selfless decision.

Remember, you will always be their little girl. :D

Adamity73 said...

Good God, Missy! You're gettin a LOT of shit thrown at you right now! My thoughts are with you. And, damn, does that suck about Buddy. Really. I would be crushed if I had to leave Lou. Hopefully you can find something that will work with you. Good good good good good good good good good good good good good good GOOD luck! =o)