Thursday, April 12, 2007

28 and holding

Well, 28 years ago today, my poor mother was in the hospital having an impatient child removed from her tummy! That's right today is my birthday ;0) I was born 6 or 7 weeks early, I am not sure exactly. Mom teases me that I was in a big hurry to be on with it. I weighed in at a whopping 2lbs 7oz...I know what big baby huh.

My mom called me this morning at 8:10 (time I was born apparently) and sang to me, so that was a funny way to start off. I have no idea what we will be doing tonight, but hopefully I won't have to cook ;0)

One more day till Friday...yay for that. I hope everyone has a great day! I am going to try to.

10 comments:

MrRyanO said...

Happy Birthday!

My Mom does the same exact thing to me...calls every year at 10:12 and sings! LOL!

littlemissy555 said...

Thank you Rockdog! Aren't Mom's great for stuff like that? ;0)

Nanette said...

Happy Birthday LittleMissy!!!!

Sounds like a rough start, what a fighter you must be! :)

littlemissy555 said...

Thank you Nanette! As far as I know, I didn't have any major health issues, but I was in an incubator for a month.

DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

Happy B-Day 2 U...!!!!!!

Angela said...

Happy b-day! Hope you have plenty of cake.

Melly` said...

Happy belated birthday! I do hope you had a lovely day!

Adamity73 said...

Happy birthday, Missy Little! Two things: One, you're a day early for a very scary birthday and, two, it seems like there have been a lot of blog birthdays lately. Cool.

(Oh yeah. And you're gonna have to update your profile. Come to think of it, I may have to, too.)

;o)

Melissa said...

I hope you had a wonderful birthday, Missy!

Me said...

Happy birthday :)