Monday, February 19, 2007

I Suck...I know

I must admit that I enjoy reading other blogs much more than I like updating my own...I know what a shock! So, I wanted to make an appearance before everyone deserts me ;0)

We had a bastard of a snow storm last week, and I am still sore from shoveling out. Of course, New York had it worse, but I still feel the need to bitch. I had a couple days off due to the weather, but I think I would rather work than shovel. I did get some cleaning done at home, so that was good.

My dog is hilarious in the snow. He has to be leashed to go outside, but he still tries to take off running.....he just drags me behind him. He tries to get us to take him out every five minutes so he can go eat some more snow....what a knucklehead ;0)

I will tell you this story quickly, because I am sure that it is funnier to everyone but me ;0) The other morning, I get up and proceed to get dressed to take Buddy out for his morning constitution....now mind you the snow is hard, so I didn't bother putting on my boots, and opted for slippers...do we see where I am headed with this? So, we get to the door, I open it and Buddy decides that it is a fabulous idea to yank me off the porch, out of my slippers and across the snow to the big pile of snow so he could piss. Now, I am laying on the ground in my pink jammies, bare footed, no gloves, and severely pissed off. I mean, he literally drug me across the snow...the neighbors should consider themselves lucky that my pants didn't get pulled down. So, I had to walk across the snow in my bare feet, to the porch where my slippers were still laying where I had stood the moment before....what a way to start the day off!!

Although I didn't see the humor in it at the time...typing this I was laughing to myself the whole time! Happy Monday (if there is such a thing) ;0)

5 comments:

Nanette said...

Well, since you weren't hurt, that was hilarious. Too bad it wasn't captured on film. ;)

littlemissy555 said...

I wish someone would've been filming it...youtube gold I tell ya ;0)

MrRyanO said...

That's pretty funny! I can only imagine such a crazy scene...hopefully the neighbors had their cameras rolling!

My parents live in upstate NY and got pounded with snow...over 10 feet in places! Good for them...they can keep it! LOL!

Steven said...

There is no such thing as a happy Monday, but that little story brought a smile to my face on Wednesday. :)

Steve~

Adamity73 said...

That was good, LilMiss! Funny. I can see you like a cartoon, two inches off the ground, your beast pulling you parallel to the newly-fallen sni-zow.

BTW, the neighbors would have been lucky if you HAD lost your pants! ;-)