Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Time flies

Wow. I seriously can't believe that tomorrow will be the first day of March. Didn't we just have Christmas? Mind you, I am not complaining about spring coming...I am all for that, but it is really amazing how fast time passes.

I am so ready for spring to come so I can get outside and plant some flowers. Although, if I want to be in decent shape by the time it is warm enough to wear shorts, I should really get the lead out if ya know what I mean.

I am lucky enough not to have to suffer through allergy season, as Tony is a snotty, sneezy, itchy, mess, so yay me for that. I get kind of giddy when it starts to warm up. I just love being outside, even if it is just sitting on the porch lounging. I also really like to hang my laundry out to dry...love that smell!

So, here comes March, and before we know it, it will be October...isn't that just the way it works? ;0) Anyone have a favorite spring activity? Or just a favorite thing about spring?

4 comments:

Nanette said...

I love the tulips! And kite flying...and NO MORE WINTER!!!!!!

MrRyanO said...

I was just thinking the same thing this morning when I realized that it was March already! Where did the time go???

Bring on the warm weather!

Steven said...

YOu know what I love about spring?

It leads to summer. ;)

Steve~

Adamity73 said...

My favourite Sring activity is sunbathing, nude, in the middle of the road. (During wintertime, there is significant shrinkage and we can't have that, can we?)

Plus, baseball! Tigers! Baseball!