Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Medicine head

Well, here we go again. Lets play pass the cold around...tag I'm it. Tony made sure to give me the cold from hell that he's been fighting. Last night I dosed up on Nyquil and vicks due to the fact that I couldn't breath. So, this morning I wake up and feel like I am as high as a kite..yay!

I managed to get to work this morning, but still felt pretty loopy. I took some dayquil for my stuffy head, and either it is a big fat liar that it doesn't make you sleepy, or the Nyquil is STILL kicking my ass.

So, anyway I feel like shit and it is very cold and windy outside today. Work is totally sucking because we have an advertising meeting this afternoon and my boss can't make up his mind what he wants to do. That, and I can't concentrate very well. So, I hope everyone has a decent day today...I am going to go find a corner to nap in ;0).

5 comments:

Nanette said...

Ugh! Sorry about the cold...:(

Melissa said...

I think I'm about a day and a half behind you, but closing in quickly. My battle cry? "Therafluuuu!"

Though being knocked out by Nyquil sounds perfect at the moment.

Feel better soon!

MrRyanO said...

Nyquil! Good stuff! That usually knocks me out...even the Day Time formula...but always gets me feeling better.

I hope you feel better soon!

gtboat said...

I hope you feel better. I was in your town last month and it is a pretty place but what do you do for fun???

littlemissy555 said...

Thanks everyone for the well wishes! So far it isn't working ;0(

gboat: It really depends on what you like to do ;0) I live the live music scene myself.