Friday, March 23, 2007

Scared the piss out of em'

Last evening when I was done making dinner and eating (broiled flounder ;0D), I tried to convince Tony to go on a bike ride with me. It was soooo nice out yesterday. Warm and sunny...(yay! Spring is finally here) Unfortunately, when I finally got him into the idea, the sky had darkened and threatened to rain...which it did for the rest of the night off and on.

So, I cleaned up the kitchen and went upstairs to my computer room to play with my best friend Internet ;0p. Tony came strolling in a proceeded to harass and pick at me (I guess he was bored) and it turned into a wrestling match. Let me just tell you that he cheats and tickles me, but if I tickle back enough to win he pouts.

As we were roughhousing, I am laughing and yelling, he's laughing and yelling. Usually this is where Buddy comes in. Buddy is very protective of me. He can't even stand if Tony and I sit really close together...jealous much?. So, normally he would've been all over Tony at this point, but he was nowhere in sight. So, I start yelling for him (for help, of course) and Tony tells me the door to the bedroom is closed, which is where the dog was. We carried on for another 15 min. and then went to go get Bud.

Mind you, Buddy is a pisser...you know the kind...gets all sorts of excited and kind of tinkles. He doesn't do it all of the time, but look out if he actually has to pee. We open the door and he is so worked up from us wrestling without him that he is leaving trails all over the carpet where he is running and jumping around. The more I yelled for him to go downstairs, the more he leaked!! It is during all this that I notice that he has already taken the liberty to piss in the middle of my bedroom floor. He is a big dog guys, with a big bladder...we are not talking a small puddle.

He was so upset because he thought Tony was hurting me that he peed, so I really couldn't yell at him. He wouldn't leave my side the rest of the night and was giving Tony the evil eye. That's my boy! He even got a little snappy at bedtime when Tony tried to get him off the bed...let this be a lesson...Don't mess with mommy ;0p

I hope everyone has a great weekend!! Any big plans?

Thank GOD It's Friday!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry I haven't come to visit your blog in such a LONG time. Things have been so crazy!!! How cute that your dog loves you so much!!!

littlemissy555 said...

Hi Kristen! I have been guilty of the same. I hope your wedding planning is going well! Yes, Buddy is my baby and he's very cute, when he's not peeing on my floor ;0P

Adamity73 said...

I'll tell you what: That dog is so huge I'd be scared to be in the same town! ;-)

Nanette said...

I would be the one peeing, I hate being tickled.

I love how Buddy is so protective of you. Buddy is my new hero. <3

Angela said...

Buddy sounds so adorable. I'm sure it was impossible to be grumpy with him even though he made such a mess. I guess that's what you get for wrestling without including him in the action!

Melly` said...

Oh Buddy can tinkle when he wants! TRUST me .. kids do much worse. Our Rocky - just fights whoever he thinks is winning when we roughhouse. Dotti (I think because she is deaf) just gets confused and upset.. and .. she too.. tinkles.

A wee bit of dog pee cannot kill you. The laughter and love of both dog and loved partner.. is what good times are made of. I am glad to find you giggling!