Friday, March 16, 2007

Snow Sucks!!

I just can't believe this weather we are having. We have like a foot of snow and it's still coming...it was 70+ degrees here yesterday. This means that tomorrow will be spent shoveling and making hot chocolate.

I finally got my ipod situation figured out. The problem was the file types. It seriously took me 2 seconds to fix once I figured it out...oh well, at least it is fixed now ;0)

In the time that I was in my computer room messing with the ipod and downloading some more music Tony had Buddy in our bedroom ripping some boxes to shreds. Buddy loves to rip boxes apart. I don't know why, but he does. It is funny because he whips his head all around and really gives that box hell. ;0p Unfortunately the cardboard doesn't clean itself up, so I must go clean up the aftermath.

I hope everyone has a great weekend! I will be shoveling ;0)

5 comments:

Melly` said...

You and Buddy look just gorgeous. I look forward to reading more.

littlemissy555 said...

Thank you Melly! I am glad you stopped by. ;0)

Angela said...

70 degree weather and snow the next day? That's cruel. Enjoy the hot chocolate though. I guess the snow is not a total waste.

DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

yes, having a great weekend but you need to make the messer clean the mess....

glad you got the tunes situation under control because music is the most important thing ever...

Later...

Blu~

MrRyanO said...

We got some snow and ice this weekend...hopefully Spring is still on the way!

Have a good week!