Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Questions...answered

The following questions were given to me by Underachieving Mommy in response to my request to be interviewed.

If you would like to play along:

The Rules: Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me.” I respond by asking you five personal questions (I will leave these questions for you in my comments) so I can get to know you better. If I already know you well, expect the questions may be a little more intimate! You WILL update your journal/bloggy thing/whatever with the answers to the questions (please don't leave your answers in my comments unless you don't have a blog). You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the post. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

Here are my questions:

1. You are given the choice between:
a)Having one question--i.e. What is the origin of life?--of your choice answered with absolute certainty.
b)Receiving a briefcase with One Million Dollars.
Knowledge or Money?

Well, I would love to say that I would take knowledge...but I would probably take the money. I honestly think that sometimes ignorance is bliss, and sometimes knowledge can be a burden. So, I'll take B. It would be nice to pay off all of my debts and have some fun money.

2. What characteristics(of others) do you absolutely despise?

I would have to say dishonesty, being hypocritical, and acting as though you are better than someone else.

3. What did you dream of becoming when you were a child?

When I was a little girl, I dreamed of being a nurse when I grew up. I had a strong urge to want to help people. Later I decided I wanted to be an Archaeologist because I loved digging in the dirt and finding those awesome artifacts was very interesting. 20+ years later I sit behind a desk...go figure. ;0)

4. If you were were told tomorrow you had to choose between the following:

a)You only have one year left to live.
b)You can live for 50 more years in good health if you totally abandon all family and friends--no email, no phone, no visits, nada. Assume you could start a new life in a location of your choice.
Which would you choose and how would you live out the remainder of your days?

Hard question. I assume that the one year option was healthy and happy. I think I would choose A. My family is very close and if I had to live fifty years without them, it wouldn't matter where I was, it would suck. I would live my last year to the fullest. I would at least know how long I had, and would be able to do what I wanted before the end.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with you on the last one! What is it about girls around our age wanting to be nurses?!

Nanette said...

Question 5? No regrets, good for you.

Thanks for playing along. I like your answer to #4. :D

littlemissy555 said...

Oops...I forgot #5, but no regrets really...doesn't help anything anyway right? ;0)

Adamity73 said...

Yeah, fifty years with the echoing silence of Family? Not for me. I'd need mi familia around. And I'd make it a damn fine year. Of course, come eleventh hour, I'd probably be backpedaling in a hurry! I'm a wuss, that way. ;o)

Angela said...

Well now I'm just dying to know what question #5 was. You can't leave us in such suspense!