Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I've got nothing!

I have seriously just sat here staring at the computer screen for half an hour. I can not think of one good thing to write about, except my lack of an idea to write about...pure genius! There is nothing noteworthy happening in missyland as of right now...I am so boring that I am making myself sleepy.

I have been experiencing some inner turmoil, but I like you guys and don't want to turn your brains into mush reading my emo drivel...your welcome.

It has been bitter cold here...with the wind chills I think it was -10, and I don't like it one bit. I am not a cold weather person. Buddy on the other hand, seems to want to go out every five minutes in the cold, so he can sniff the air and eat some snow.

So, happy hump day guys! Here's hoping that I think of something decent to write about!!

4 comments:

MrRyanO said...

I think it is the weather...so many people seem out of it lately.

Good luck and Sping is on the way!

Melissa said...

Rockdog, it had better get here pretty damn soon. Winter really only started a few weeks ago (we had unusually warm weather early on) and it's enough already.

I need some sunshine and warmth.

Missy, I think a lot of us are feeling the same way.

Nanette said...

It must be a blog thing. :)

littlemissy555 said...

rockdog, I think you are right about the weather, but I am always out of it ;0p

Melissa, Amen to that...I need some sun and warm weather...need to get outside!!

Nanette, it must be ;0)