Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Hump Day....

Thank God it is one day closer to the weekend. Damn, this week is dragging. I officially have not one interresting thing to write about, so I won't bore you half to death. I am excited that the trick-or-treaters will be doing their thing soon, as I can not wait to hand out candy. I am debating weather or not I want to dress up or not. If I do, I have a choice of the following: policewoman, pirate, belly dancer (that won't happen), or just wing it and do something goofy. I don't need a costume to be goofy looking, but that is beside the point. I think I am going to attempt to "dress" my dog and see how he reacts, hilarity should ensue. If I can get him to keep his outfit on I will definately post pics. The best is getting to see my niece all dressed up. She is growing so fast and it's nice to see her enjoy these things. Oh well, that's all for now kiddies. I need to actually do some WORK....;)

No comments: