Friday, October 27, 2006

TGIFF

Thank goodness that it is finally Friday!! This particular Friday is especially well,...special for me. I have recently got in touch with a friend of mine (thru myspace) that I haven't seen since high school, so about 8 years or so *groan*. We are getting together for dinner this evening and I cannot wait!! JB and I had been friends for as long as I can remember, and had so many good times when we were younger, but went our separate ways half way through high school. We never had any type of falling out or anything, we just hung out in different crowds....she hung out with the popular people and me...well, lets just say I embraced my inner redneck..*ahem*. I was friendly with everyone as far as I can remember, but just a little different, more of a tomboy. So in this post I would like to reminisce about some of the crazy things that we did when we were younger. Like the time we:


  • ...were riding my four wheeler, went down over a bank, onto the road and hit a pickup truck that was driving down the road!!...(no one was seriously injured thank GOD!!)
  • ....I ran over her brand new school shoes with the four wheeler (seeing a pattern here?)
  • ....went to the beach with each other's families every summer
  • ....pestered the shit out of her little brother
  • ....went sledding and she pissed her pants laughing.....4 times!!!
Those are only some of the funny things that I can remember for right now. If I tried to list each one, this would be the longest post ever. But here is to rekindling an wonderful friendship!! JB is now a newlywed (since March) and is expecting her first child. I am so very excited for her and her hubby. I hope that this evening is the beginning of many more funny memories to post about. Happy Friday!!!

1 comment:

littlemissy555 said...

We sat and talked for like 5 hours...it was really great to see her after so long!!