Thursday, October 26, 2006

Love and marriage.....and babies!!!!

That title makes me think of the theme song from married with children...oh, right where was I.. Well, due to recent badgering (did I say that out loud) from certain family members and friends, I thought I would write about my non-married, childless state of affairs.

My poor parents....I think my mom's head will explode if she doesn't get a wedding or a grandchild sometime in the near future, so watch out, this could get messy!! I am so damn tired of hearing.."When are you getting married?" or "When are you going to have children?". Look, I get the feeling that at 27 because I'm not married they think of me as an old maid, so to speak....gimme a break people. I do not think 27 is freakin old.....at all. So back off....gah. Besides, I can't marry myself, or have a baby by myself so my parents and I are at the mercy of the bf. If the bf has his way, we'll be waiting awhile....that is all for now, just wanted to vent....humf.

No comments: