Monday, October 23, 2006

Weekend rundown

Well, this weekend seemed to go by in a blur. I know I did a lot, but then again I don't feel like I got much accomplished. Tony was busy hanging drywall in our upstairs guest bath and upstairs hallway. Our house by the way is a work in progress, but that is for another post. I slept way too late on Saturday, but oh well. I got some laundry done and proceeded to start cleaning out my craft room. This is the room that colletcts everything that you don't know what to do with. Don't act like you don't have one too, cause we all do. That was most of Saturday's activities, so I won't bore you with stupid details. Sunday was spent rearranging kitchen cabinets to make room for some things I bought at an auction, then I helped Tony tear down some ceramic tile in the bathroom....weee! After all of that excitement I had to clean up the drywall mess. So all in all, I was the maid/house bitch this weekend. Hopefully today won't be too bad.

No comments: