Thursday, January 11, 2007

Someone pass the Nyquil :0(

Tony has succeeded in making me ill. Sore throat...check, fever.....check, stuffy head....check, aching head....checkity check. So, I hope he is quite pleased with himself. Yep, I feel miserable, but I am still at work. I am such a team player...right, I am just trying to give my cold away (just kidding) ;0).

So, I have gotten up early (about an hour earlier than normal) every day so far, and it seems to be going well. I don't consider myself a morning person, but I think the extra time to just be up and moving around makes me less tired when I go to work. I have managed to get laundry done, and actually start packing myself a lunch. I have decided that any extra housework will just have to be done in the evenings. I am just going to do a room/area a night. If this all works the way I think it will, I will have little or none to do one the weekends. I like the sound of that. I haven't done anything the last couple of evenings because of being sick, but I will....come hell or high water!

Tony could totally help me with my goals by hooking up my damned dishwasher. He got me a dishwasher for Christmas, and it has yet to be installed. I am impatient as it is, but this is driving me nuts. He had to make two trips to Home Depot so far because he didn't have the right sized connections, so I will give him some slack on that, but damn, go get what you need and hook that thing up already. I am tired of looking at it in the middle of my dining room.

Just so this doesn't seem like a pick on Tony post, I will give him credit for making me soup and a grilled cheese sandwich the other night...it was YUMMY! So, hope everyone has a good Thursday....the weekend is almost here!!!!

9 comments:

MrRyanO said...

Hope you feel better! This seems to be a popular comment lately...so many people getting sick! Ack!

Alicia said...

When I open my restaurant I'm going to make my very special recipe for tomato soup, and serve it with grilled cheese croutons.
YUM!

Hope you feel better.

Nanette said...

Sorry you are sick :( Tell Tony he has to do all of the dishes until he gets the dishwasher installed, hehe :)

Good for you, getting up early!

littlemissy555 said...

Rockdog, thank you! Yeah, this has been going around ;0(

Alicia, That sounds really good...are you close? Delivery? ;0p

Nanette, thanks, and I already threatened him with that, but I just can't go without washing them...go figure ;0)

Alicia said...

Ewww.
No, I'm not close.
I can't imagine that my soup would taste very delicious after 3 or so days in the mail.
BLECK!
But, as soon as I make a fortune with one of my inventions, I'll have it personally flown out to you on my private jet... okay?
Don't hold your breath for it... it might be SEVERAL years.

Steven said...

The soup and grilled cheese totally made it not sem like a pick on tony post. ;)

Steve~

Melissa said...

Wait, no chores on the weekend? I want in! I tend to Tuesday/Sunday things around here, and on the other days of the week just watch the dust gather and the laundry pile grow. Maybe my approach to housecleaning should be changed.

Melissa said...

Oops! Meant to say feel better soon and Godspeed on the dishwasher installation.

Anonymous said...

hope you're feeling better~