Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year!

Well, Christmas went off without a hitch, New Years was pretty mellow, and the holidays are finally drawing to a close. I didn't do much for New Years....I am not a big drinker, so I sat around and played Catch Phrase with my friends, two of them were kind of happy, so you can imagine the answers we were getting. That was a sight to see. Catch Phrase is the game where you are given a word to try to get your partner to say that word by giving them verbal clues....yeah, drunks don't do to well with that, but they are hilarious.

I didn't even make a resolution...I don't think I've ever kept one to begin with, so who am I kidding. I could stand to lose some weight, but making a resolution about it would have the opposite effect I think. So, no resolution for me. I do hope that 2007 is a good year, as I am sure everyone else does.

My mom made pork and sauerkraut yesterday and it was yummy, but I think I ate way too much and my tummy is not liking me very much today. So, did anyone make any resolutions for the new year? Or, is everyone like me and said to hell with that? If you made one what was it/are they? I hope this year is prosperous for everyone! Happy Tuesday ;0)

7 comments:

MrRyanO said...

I didn't make a resolution...but I try to begin every new year on the right foot and go back to eating right, exercising, working hard, playing harder...blah blah blah...!

Sounds like a fun New Years! I sat around watching movies and relaxing.

Adamity73 said...

I made no resolutions sace for an ambiguous nod to staying healthier. I have a hell of a lot of wiggle-room with that one! Oh. And get my finances back on track. I hear what you're saying when you say that resolutions are never kept. Same with me. So why bother with them? Just try to live well.

Sauerkraut...tastes great, leaves the stomach shell-shocked. Never, and I say NEVER, eat a ton of sauerkraut and chase it with a shitload of coffee. That makes the effects of Thai food seem like a walk in the proverbial park. ;-)

littlemissy555 said...

Rockdog, it sounds like you had a good New Years....very relaxing ;0)

Adam, trying to live well sounds like a plan. Sauerkraut and coffee....that can't be good. I feel for you! ;0p

Unknown said...

I agree. F- resolutions. I never keep em either. Happy 2007!

Anonymous said...

I have made a resolution to blog more and think les!

Nanette said...

Ok lilmissy--I came over expecting to see some quiz postings... ;) Happy New Year to you too!

littlemissy555 said...

Kristen, I am right there with you, thank you.

Mutleythedog, that is a good resolution..at least that one is attainable!

Nanette, if I would've posted all of the quizzes that I did....you would still be reading them ;0p I will try to pick a few and post them for you!