Wednesday, November 01, 2006

What a rip off

I was so totally excited to hand out candy this year, as I am every year. I don't know, I just love seeing all of the cute kids and costumes. I got ripped off people. I swear, we may have had 20 kids, and that's pathetic! I wanted to cry....I did get to see my niece and nephew which were adorable as usual, but seriously....what the fuck? I bought all that candy and didn't get to get rid of it (on damn, more for me to eat). Each year there are less kids that come around and it bums me out. I think I will stick to going out with the kids next year, cause this is bullshit! So today I am pouting and stuffing my face with leftover candy....hooray!

5 comments:

Steven said...

I had zero kids.

Mostly because I was hiding upstairs with the lights off... ;)

Steve~

littlemissy555 said...

Well Steve that's a good reason for not getting any trick or treaters ;0)

Frank Marcopolos said...

There's always a silver lining.

My neck of the woods is too dangerous for any trick-or-treater, so I luck out in that regard.

Dan said...

I was hiding upstairs like Steve too. But in my case I was hiding from Steve, not the kids.

Isn't it ironic that daylight savings ends right before Halloween? It's like society is saying "Screw the little bastards! We'll take away an extra hour of daylight from their trick-or-treating!"

littlemissy555 said...

That's too funny Dan....that is true, I never thought about DST coming right before trick or treat.