Thursday, May 03, 2007

I've been tagged

Adam was playing a game of Chinese Freeze Tag and invited me to play. The rules are that I must write 10 interesting/strange things about myself or habits that I have. Once I have come up with my 10 things, it is my turn to tag 10 other people to do the same. There are no tag-backs, so if someone has already done this they are "safe" ;0). So, without further ado...

  1. I was born 10 weeks early and weighed 2lbs, 7oz.
  2. I used to shoot professional fireworks, like you see on the 4th of July...yes, the big ones. Some of the racks that I lugged around weighed more than me.
  3. I was a cheerleader in high school and although I was very small (4'10" and 90lbs) most of the time in our formations I was a base because I was one of the strongest girls.
  4. I can belch louder than most people I know. My dad insisted I demonstrate my "skills" at the bar one night and everyone bought me a drink.
  5. As you can see by #4, I am very much a tomboy. I have moments of sheer girlishness, and then we have belching contests...my dad says that those things make me comical ;0p
  6. I have a hearty thirst for knowledge. I only went to college (Penn State) for one year, but I love to learn new things. I am always game to have someone teach me a new skill or to learn about something that I may have never heard of before.
  7. I collect frogs. My collection actually started from me mentioning to someone that I thought a particular frog item was cute, and it stuck. People have been buying me froggie things ever since.
  8. There isn't much that I don't like as far as music. I have very eclectic tastes I guess. On my ipod I have everyone from Breaking Benjamin, The Kinks, John Lee Hooker, Rascall Flats, Pink Floyd, The Ramones, Metallica, and so on. I think you get the point. (Sorry, I am too lazy to link them)
  9. Considering that I like many different type of music, I go in phases as far as what I listen to primarily. When I was in high school I was on a country kick, and went line dancing three times a week. Line dancing is also really good cardio!
  10. I would've never guessed that I would have a blog. I do not write well, and I have a short attention span, so I really didn't think I would like it...I was wrong ;0).
Well folks, there you have it. I seriously hope no one lapsed into a coma or anything. Also, I hope that I haven't weirded anyone out or scared anyone away. Now, I guess I need to pick some people to tag...I don't have 10 people who haven't been tagged so I will tap:

Rockdog
Blublood
Angela
Heather
Melly
Laundry Broad
Mama Jen

That is all I have, so if there is anyone who would like to do it, let us know so we can read your list.

4 comments:

Adamity73 said...

How would anyone be "weirded out?" That was great! I love the frog collection thing and, in my view, any woman who can belch like a man is a keeper! I love it. It annoys me when women are too uptight and can't let loose...tomboys are the cat's fer-shizzle.

Soory...I have to say this: 4'10" and 90 pounds? Talk about a spinner! ;-)

BTW, you write very well and I enjoy reading your bi-monthly posts. ;-)

littlemissy555 said...

Thanks Adam! I'm sure that there are some who would think that the belching was awful, but oh well ;0) Uptight is one thing I have never been. Also, I am working on posting more frequently...maybe if you keep on me I will stick to it ;0p

Spinner?? It has been so long since I've heard that...reminds me of my perverted guy friends (that's a good thing)

Anonymous said...

If I can't be "perverted," I don't wanna breathe. ;-)

Melly` said...

I have never been tagged before on blogs. But am sure I can ... get to the task!?

The frog collection sounds interesting? I hope you will show us sometime?