Friday, May 18, 2007

Weekend here I come!

Boy am I glad that it is Friday! The week just seemed to drag on. I am going to be busy this weekend, but in a good way. Tonight we will be babysitting our niece so that should be fun. I am sure it will be a night of cartoons, twister, and "Missy, can we bake something?". She love to help me bake ;0p.

Also, my best friend from High School is getting married on Saturday so I am really excited for her! I hope I don' t cry too much though. I do have one small problem though...I don't have a date :0( Tony backed out at the last minute (last night) so, I have to go alone. Anyone wanna go? Open bar!!!!!!!! OK, anyway I even bought a new dress and high heels, but he wasn't swayed. I am hoping that the reception will be crazy. Knowing her family as I do, I am sure it will be ;0).

I am sure that the reception shenanigans will be good blog material come Monday, so be on the lookout for tales of drunk dancing and possible falling down in new high heels while dancing/drinking.

Sunday will probably serve as recuperation day. So, I hope everyone has a great weekend. Wish me luck in the heels. Seriously, anyone not doing anything on Saturday? NO? Oh well ;0p.

THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY!!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Have a good time!

Adamity73 said...

Um...I'll be there at 8:00. =o)

Angela said...

I think weddings are so much fun. Have a good time!