Friday, December 08, 2006

But I don't wanna....

I think that I have totally overextended myself this weekend. Instead
of typing this I should be finishing my Christmas window swags, being
that I only have one completely done. They won't take long as I have
already made all of the bows. All I need to do is hot glue the
Christmas picks on and fasten the bows and voila...beauty-ful ;0)Anyhoo,
I really don't feel like doing them, but I won't have time on Saturday
or Sunday. Saturday morning will be chock full of laundry, cleaning,
and other various housework in the morning. At lunch I will need to
take T something to eat while he's working, then drive an hour down to
my sister's house to bake cookies. I love to bake cookies, and I love
hanging out with my sis...but she lives too far away ;0( I don't want
to bail on her, but I know I won't feel like going.

Sunday won't be as hectic as Saturday hopefully, but it won't be as relaxing as usual. A typical Sunday is going to church, I come home and change into comfy clothes, break out the Sunday paper, and veg. out. Sometimes
I go over to Tony's mom's house and visit, but I like to just be lazy!
This Sunday we will be babysitting for a few hours in the evening, but
the kids are really good, and will probably be more interested in
playing with Uncle Tony than me, but I'mOK with that. I also need to
try to fit some grocery and Christmas shopping in there somewhere if
possible, so we shall see. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at that! You're right there in Lancaster! I'm doing a job in Parkesburg... that's gotta be close. Those outlets up there rule!

littlemissy555 said...

I was in Parkesburg today. My sister lives in Coatesville. The outlets do rule...if you can find parking!