Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Thank goodness that is over....

Well, I am certainly glad that Christmas is over. I hope everyone had a great Christmas. I did, but I am still glad that it is over. I can finally put away all of the decorations and all of the gift wrapping goodies.

I got my dishwasher for Christmas, so I am totally excited about that. Believe it or not, I have never had a dishwasher. Well, there was one in my apartment in college, but I had a bit of a problem with it, and that is for another post.

Our gift hunt for the kids went really well. We wrote out cute little cards and hid their gifts all over the house. Each one of the kids had an adult help them, and we had made it so that each clue was staggered between upstairs and downstairs, so after it was all said and done everyone was quite tired. The kids loved every minute of it, and that was all that mattered.

Surprisingly, I didn't gain 15lbs as I had imagined would happen after being forced to eat four meals (maybe forced isn't the correct word to use as I was not force fed, but you get the point). So, all in all everyone had a nice time and all drama/chaos was avoided. So, how was your Christmas? What did Santa leave under your tree? ;0)

1 comment:

MrRyanO said...

Sounds like a nice time!

We had a pretty good time here. No snow is always appreciated!