Tuesday, December 12, 2006

My dog is grumpy in the morning too!!

When my alarm clock went off this morning, I did the same thing I do every morning....I hit the snooze button. When it was really time to get up, I turned my alarm clock off and proceeded to get out of bed. I sat up and stretched, and this is usually where I have a fat brown dog come over to get some morning snuggles. Not this morning thankyouverymuch! At this point Buddy was still laying on his bed.....growling like no body's business. He was obviously dreaming, and it was hilarious. I mean he was really giving it hell....he was totally pissed.

I got up and went to the bathroom and when I came back he was up in my spot on the bed...OK, that's normal. I gathered my clothes and sat down to get dressed and boy was someone bitchy. I was trying to hug him (the dog) ;0p and he wanted no part of it....he may have even snipped at me a bit.

I am not the biggest morning person either, so I can relate to morning crankypants, but holy hell. That must have been some dream he was having. He didn't start acting like himself until after we had made our trip outside and treats were given...then he loved me again.

I hope everyone else's mornings were much better than Buddy's morning was...sheesh! ;0) Oh, I almost forgot....today is my sister's birthday!!!!! Happy Birthday Sis!!

3 comments:

MrRyanO said...

My morning was good once I got my treats as well...gots to have my treats!

Steven said...

Our cat lept off the bed in the middle of some apparently horribile dream yesterday. Then got scared when a fly buzzed his ear and ran underneth the bed where he stayed for two hours.

It was quite hilarious. ;)

Steve~

Unknown said...

Our puppy had some really vivid dreams. She'd growl and bark and run..it was hilarious.