Friday, December 22, 2006

Merry Christmas....a little early

I wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and/or Happy Holiday of your belief. I now have one gift certificate left to buy which will be promptly purchased after our office Christmas party this afternoon. Then, I am completely finished shopping. Tomorrow I will finish my wrapping, then I may take a nap, just as a reward for not killing anyone during the holiday preparations.

I really didn't ask Santa for anything in particular this year, but I am kinda hoping for a dishwasher...that would be great. I got sort of an early Christmas present from my sis and bro in law....they have been in the process of trying to adopt, and have signed papers to adopt a baby girl from Guatemala!!!! I am soooooo excited!! I don't want to post any pics or anything yet, because it will be about 4-5 months until everything is final. So, that is the most awesome gift that I could receive...;0)

We are having our office party this afternoon...nothing special, just some lunch and a chance to bullshit with each other, but it is still nice. So, I hope that everyone is all ready for the big day, and if not, be careful shopping with the rest of the last minute shoppers....they can be nasty. So, everyone have themselves a safe, happy, and (try) fun holiday. I hope Santa brings everyone what they wished for!!!!

Merry Christmas

3 comments:

MrRyanO said...

That was very nice, Merry Christmas to you!

Hollz said...

Merry christmas Hope you have a good one!!!

Adamity73 said...

Merry merry, Missy Little.

That is cool as hell that your sis and bro-in-law got a kid. Talk about about a Christmas present! Very cool.