Thursday, December 14, 2006

Ok, I'm all better now....

Well, apparently I was far from a happy camper last night when I posted. I was reading it this morning and sweet jeebus woman...relax. To put it mildly I was a bit out of sorts, so sorry about that.

I am still on new guy babysitting duty, but he isn't that bad. It could be worse, but he cannot sit still. I am fairly laid back and I am not much for a rush rush mentality. Newbie on the other hand does everything at warp speed. We get it, you are motivated. Anyway, I had forgotten how nice it was to be able to push off some of the "bitch work" on someone else.

I have lots of shopping yet to do and I have no idea when I will be able to do it, but I am sure I will manage somehow. We are putting together a scavenger hunt for the kids for Christmas to find their gifts, so I will have to get my ass in gear for that.

I also need to decide if I want to do any baking. I was hoping to bake cookies, but we shall see. I am off to try to get some work done, so happy Thursday!

4 comments:

MrRyanO said...

Happy Thursday to you! Glad to see your spirits are up. Christmas has that effect on many people...myself included! Christmas and I have a nice Love/Hate relationship.

Maybe you should send the New Guy out shopping for you...maybe he can bake as well, no?

littlemissy555 said...

Rockdog, you are a genius...that is the most fantastic idea ever!

MrRyanO said...

Making mental note..."RockDog is a Genius"...Maybe that will make a good tattoo...Hmmmmm...

Steven said...

I would put together a scavenger hunt for the kids and then make it lead to no presents.

Then just shrug your shoulders and go "oopsie."

hehehe. ;)

Steve~