Thursday, December 07, 2006

I should've stayed in bed

When my alarm clock went off this morning I hit the snooze button. I hit the snooze button twice every morning and have my alarm set to accommodate my lazy ass. This morning however, I was much more tired and grumpy than usual. I really wanted to lay there any snuggle up to the dog and go back to sleep, but sleep doesn't pay the bills now does it.

So, I start to get out of bed, and find that the dog had me pinned. He weighs 117lbs people and that is more than I weigh, but anyway, I tell him to move and he rolls right off the bed. With a loud thud. That was funny, but I felt bad for him...dumb ass. I get dressed and start down the stairs...Buddy usually is hot on my heels, so I always stay to the right so he can run passed me. What does he do this morning in all his morning glee to run down the steps like a madman...he plows me over. Seriously...he knocked me the fuck down the steps.

As I lay at the bottom of my steps trying to figure out if I had really injured myself, Buddy pounces on me to give me lots of kisses, because you don't lay on the floor unless you want to play right? So, I get up...no major injuries except some bruises so that was good.

I get to work this morning and find out that newbie is starting on Monday....fantastic *grumbles*. I guess I won't be getting anything accomplished. Last but not least...I have a meeting with my boss and the accountant this afternoon so, I will basically be forced to sit through a bazillion stupid questions from my boss that the accountant will probably not answer to his liking and he'll ask me the same things over again tomorrow when I am trying to get some work done. I hope everyone is having a better day than me...and watch out for big dumb dogs coming down the steps....I will be sore tomorrow!

2 comments:

MrRyanO said...

If I hit the snooze button it kills me for the rest of the day...I have to get right out of bed or suffer the wrath of the Snoozer! (I have no clue what that means!)

Bosses are usually good for a bazillion questions...aren't they awesome like that? NOT!

littlemissy555 said...

rockdog~ Bosses are sooooo awesome...yeah right, and I live for the snooze button ;0) I'm glad you stopped by!