Thursday, December 21, 2006

It's almost here ;0)

I just can't believe how fast this year has flown by. It seems like it was just a few months ago that we were planting flowers outside. When older people tell you how fast the time starts to go as you age, you never have a full appreciation for that fact until it happens to you.

I can't say that I've had any major events happen this year, so I guess that is a good thing. This time of year is very stressful for most people due to holiday festivities, and I am no exception. I also must deal with year end stress at my job. At the end of each year, I must box all accounting and customer files for the year, make any necessary inventory adjustments, make sure everything for taxes are in order, and then do the tax forms for the subcontractors and employees. Those things give me a headache just thinking about it.

Not only do I need to organize all that fun stuff, but it always seems that by the end of the year, my office looks like all the filing cabinets vomited on my desk....there is just stuff everywhere. So, there is all that to put away as well. So, these next couple of weeks are always kinda crappy for me.

Tonight I plan on going and getting the last few little things I need to complete my Christmas shopping. I probably won't finish my wrapping until Saturday, but that's OK. My boss is planning on having a small Christmas lunch tomorrow, so that will be nice to only have to work half of the day.

I felt quite sick last night, and don't feel that great this morning, so I am going to try to go home early, but I am not optimistic. I hope everyone has a good Thursday....four days to go!!!! ;0)

4 comments:

MrRyanO said...

I hope you feel better!

Doing any kind of taxes gives me a headache! SOunds like you are climbing Tax Mountain!

littlemissy555 said...

Thank you rockdog! It isn't terrible just yet, but it will be ;0)

MrRyanO said...

Well, if it's not terrible, then maybe we can all send you our taxes??? :D

littlemissy555 said...

Let's not push it...;0)